Join our team!Dundas, ON
Natural Stone Mason
Cedar Springs Landscape Group is an industry leader in creating five-star, resort–like landscapes in Ontario. Our team is comprised of individuals with different talents who work together to achieve the same goal: to be recognized as the team that provides the highest level of quality and service in the industry, takes care of its people and has pride for our work.
Employees at Cedar Springs are recognized as the most valuable asset to the Company, and are treated equally with respect and consideration. Learning and growth opportunities are limitless for every individual willing to benefit from their experience at Cedar Springs.
As a Natural Stone Mason, you will responsible for performing a variety of tasks to complete the masonry aspects of the jobs that we complete throughout the year
- Read and interpret blueprints/drawings to determine the specifications and materials required for a project
- Mix specified proportions of cement, sand, and water to obtain grout used in fusing stone pieces together
- Lay and align stones according to set construction plans and specifications
- Apply and spread mortar on slabs/surfaces using a trowel
- Cut, shape, and smoothen rock materials using abrasive saw and power grinders
- Replace defective or missing masonry units on walls or floors
- Carry out repairs on cracked or chipped stone carvings
- Clean the surface of marble/stone structures using sponge, brush, water or chemical solution.
- Customer and quality focus
- Effective communication skills and able to follow instructions
- Team work
- Responsibility and dependability
- Ethics and integrity
- Ability to use various landscape equipment (skidsteers, excavators, stone saws, plate tampers)
- Communications skills so as to be an effective team player and apprentice
- Valid drivers license and experience driving Dump Trucks and Trailers
- Skills to perform all of the above in a safe, efficient and compliant manner
- Not afraid of responsibility and challenge
Where to start?
- Show up on time. Every day
- Be ready to work, have a positive attitude.
- Ask questions, when you don’t know.
- Always look for things to be busy with.
*Benefits, RRSP Plan and Incentive Program are also offered to full time staff.
Contact us today!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office 905-333-6789
Make it big in landscaping with…
- Top-shelf pay
- Leading health benefits
- Matched RRSP contributions
- Bonus Incentives
- Defined career paths
- Access to the latest gear and company vehicles
Natural Stone Mason
Use this form to submit your application, or email it to email@example.com.