2. Landscape Maintenance (Foreman, Lead Hand, & Team Member)
Dundas, ONApply Now
Cedar Springs has the distinct honour of maintaining and caring for some of the finest landscape properties in Ontario. Our care team professionals have a keen eye for detail and are passionate about working outdoors with natural beauty and ensuring gardens, turf, hardscapes & softscapes are always kept in pristine condition.
Who should apply?
Experienced landscape maintenance foreman, those with just a small amount of experience, apprentices, or those who have a general construction background. Primarily we are seeking people who are passionate about working outdoors in a team setting and consistently moving about numerous properties in a day. Each member displays a keen interest in working with equipment and specialty tools to complete their daliy tasks.
- Weed, prune and trim trees and plants
- Repair and maintain equipment
- Remove litter and garbage
- Plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs and trees
- Mowing grass
- Cart and spread topsoil and other materials
- Water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- Leaf cleanup
- Operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment
- Manual labour (not shy of physical work)
- Customer and quality focus (private residential, institutional, commercial)
- Effective communication skills and able to follow instructions
- Team players
- Ethics and integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to complete repetitive, yet important tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
What else is offered?
- Competitive industry wages
- Overtime pay
- A collaborative team environment
- on the job training from journeyman
- Benefits and RRSP options
Please submit your resume to [email protected] or call our office 905-333-6789.