Join our team!
Landscape Construction Team Member
Have experience in building landscapes, working with natural stone, carpentry? Do you have limited experience but are willing to learn? Are you motivated to join a growing company and take your step into an exciting industry? Are you looking for year round employment? It's time for more than a job, do you want to begin an exciting career?
We want to hear from you.
Our team will train you to develop your skills in hardscape/softscaping, natural stone masonry or carpentry installations. We have highly skilled craftsman in each of these areas of landscape construction expertise. Cedar Springs aims to build longlasting, inspiring and beautiful landscapes to the highest standards of quality for our clients.
Skills to be used/learned:
- use of landscape equipment (skidsteers, excavators, stone saws, plate tampers)
- Load and unload materials, tools and equipment required to complete landscape construction projects
- site layout, excavation, site management
- understanding of landscape drawings and takeoffs, plant lists
- skills to perform all of the above in a safe, efficient and compliant manner
*Benefits, RRSP Plan and Incentive Program are also offered to full time staff.
Contact us today!
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or call our office 905-333-6789