5. Stone Masons (Lead Hand & Foreman)
Dundas, ON & Bradford, ONApply Now
Cedar Springs designs and builds outstanding outdoor landscapes with some of the finest natural stone and highly detailed workmanship. We are always looking for individuals with a passion and skillset for working outdoors, specifically those who are gifted in the stone mason craft.
Who should apply?
Experienced masons, those with just a small amount of experience, apprentices, or those who have a general masonry background. Primarily we are seeking people who are passionate for working outdoors, love to work as a team, and love working with natural stone.
Why join a landscape company?
Our stone masons are such a crucial part of creating the beautiful hardscapes we design within our landscape work. Whether installing a fireplace, pool coping, water feature, natural stone staircase, flagstone porch, outdoor kitchens, we do it all. In the winter months we continue our work under cover and indoors using heated environments and shelters to keep construction open.
- Using a vast amount of natural stone
- Perform material takeoffs
- Order and handle many unique materials
- Precise measuring and cutting of materials
- Shaping and chipping of stone
- Using various power tools
- Crews work in teams of 2-4 people and duties are divided up to enhance production
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to confidently operate a stone saw
- Commitment to reducing noise and dust pollution as well as adherence to wearing proper PPE
What else is offered?
- Competitive industry wages
- Overtime pay
- A collaborative team environment
- On-the-job training from journeyman
- Benefits and RRSP options
Please submit your resume to [email protected] or call our office 905-333-6789.