Join our team!Dundas
Maintenance Team Member
Cedar Springs Landscape Group is an industry leader in creating five-star, resort–like landscapes in Ontario. Our team is comprised of individuals with different talents who work together to achieve the same goal: to be recognized as the team that provides the highest level of quality and service in the industry, takes care of its people and has pride for our work.
Employees at Cedar Springs are recognized as the most valuable asset to the Company, and are treated equally with respect and consideration. Learning and growth opportunities are limitless for every individual willing to benefit from their experience at Cedar Springs.
As a Maintenance Team Member, you will responsible for performing a variety of tasks to assist the maintenance team through the entire landscape maintenance process.
- Load and unload materials, tools, and equipment required to complete landscape maintenance projects
- Inspect vehicles and equipment daily to ensure safe operation
- Operate maintenance equipment (lawnmowers, trimmers, leaf blowers etc.)
- Speak with clients in a professional manner
- Customer and quality focus
- Effective communication skills and able to follow instructions
- Team work
- Responsibility and dependability
- Ethics and integrity
- Ability to use various landscape maintenance equipment (lawnmowers, trimmers, leaf blowers, etc)
- Communications skills so as to be an effective team player
- Ability to work outdoors in a variety of temperatures and conditions
- Valid drivers license and experience driving Dump Trucks and Trailers, Floating Equipment
- Skills to perform all of the above in a safe, efficient and compliant manner
Where to start?
- Show up on time. Every day
- Be ready to work, have a positive attitude.
- Ask questions, when you don’t know.
- Always look for things to be busy with.
*Benefits, RRSP Plan and Incentive Program are also offered to full time staff.
Contact us today!
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or call our office 905-333-6789
Make it big in landscaping with…
- Top-shelf pay
- Leading health benefits
- Matched RRSP contributions
- Bonus Incentives
- Defined career paths
- Access to the latest gear and company vehicles
Maintenance Team Member
Use this form to submit your application, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.