Senior Landscape Designer (Experienced)
Oakville, ONApply Now
Our team is looking for an experienced landscape designer to join our team. As a designer at Cedar Springs, the work you complete on a daily basis affects every area of our business including clients, our crews, ease of construction on the project, and so much more. Our designers are creative and detail-oriented people who are constantly learning, developing, and pushing the limits as to what amazing, long-lasting projects we can build for our clients.
Cedar Springs Landscape Group is an industry leader in creating five-star landscapes in Ontario. Staff at Cedar Springs are recognized as the most valuable asset to the company, and are given the opportunity to be challenged, push creative design, and grow in their craft. Learning and growth opportunities are limitless for every individual willing to work hard, align themselves with the company vision, and are dedicated to continual growth.
- New designs featuring hardscape, plantings, lighting, etc.
- Highly proficient in property surveying and creating base plans, as directed
- Exacting measurements and calculations
- Property research
- Learn CSLG sales systems, techniques, policies, procedures and practices
- Positive attitude and openness to constructive criticism of submitted work
- Teamwork approach - all designers play a role in delivering the finished work
- Exemplify company core values
- Effective communication skills and able to follow instructions
- Ability to ask for assistance
- Responsible and dependable
- Landscape Experience (Field, Design or Education)
- Dynascape Drawing Software experience
- Skills using Sketch-up & Lumion 3D programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Work increased hours during busy season, as required
- Ability to commute to client addresses and sites, as directed
- Ability to work in an office setting and professional environment, yet have flexibility to work outdoors in various conditions including heat, humidity & rain when surveying and site work is required
Apply today to learn more!
Job Type: Full-time, Permananent