2. Landscape Construction (Foreman, Lead Hand, & Team Member)
Dundas, ON & Bradford, ONApply Now
Cedar Springs designs and builds outstanding outdoor landscapes with some of the finest landscape professionals in the industry. We are always looking for individuals with a passion and skillset for working outdoors specific to landscape construction combining hardscapes, softscapes and pool installations.
Who should apply?
Experienced landscapers, those with just a small amount of experience, apprentices, or those who have a general construction background. Primarily we are seeking people who are passionate for working outdoors, being part of an amazing team, and have a keen interest in working with equipment, stone, plants and other components.
- Load and unload materials, tools and equipment required to complete landscape construction projects
- Assistance in all aspects of landscape construction installation
- Operate and use various landscape equipment (skidsteers, excavators, stone saws, plate tampers)
- Drive Dump Trucks and Trailers, Floating Equipment
- Manual labour (not shy of physical work)
- Customer and quality focus
- Effective communication skills and able to follow instructions
- Team players
- Ethics and integrity
- Ability to use various landscape equipment (skidsteers, excavators, stone saws, plate tampers)
- Communications skills so as to be an effective team player and apprentice
- Valid drivers license and experience driving Dump Trucks and Trailers, Floating Equipment
- Skills to perform all of the above in a safe, efficient and compliant manner
- Not afraid of responsibility and challenge
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to use basic power tools
What else is offered?
- Competitive industry wages
- Overtime pay
- A collaborative team environment
- on the job training from journeyman
- Benefits and RRSP options
Please submit your resume to [email protected] or call our office 905-333-6789.