Join our team!Oakville
Cedar Springs Landscape Group is an industry leader in creating five-star, resort–like landscapes in Ontario. Our team is comprised of individuals with different talents who work together to achieve the same goal: to be recognized as the team that provides the highest level of quality and service in the industry, takes care of its people and has pride for our work.
Employees at Cedar Springs are recognized as the most valuable asset to the Company, and are treated equally with respect and consideration. Learning and growth opportunities are limitless for every individual willing to benefit from their experience at Cedar Springs.
As a Landscape Designer, you will responsible for performing a variety of tasks to assist the design team through the entire design process.
- Assist Sr. Designers in a variety of tasks including conducting property surveys, taking site photos, measurements, elevations, and plant/hardscape inventory
- Accurately lay out base plans using Dynascape
- Research and interpret local bylaws relevant to the site
- Assist in producing 2D concept drawings
- Create detailed 3D models using Sketchup
- Label and specify plant material
- Promptly and effectively communicate with clients, and supervisors
- Export hardscape material take-offs and plant lists for construction projects
- Assist with creating site plans and construction details for permit drawings
- Communicate with City officials and apply for Building and Pool Permits
- Customer and quality focus
- Effective communication skills and able to follow instructions
- Team work
- Responsibility and dependability
- Ethics and integrity
- A recent graduate or currently enrolled in a Landscape Design related program
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to accurately measure a property
- Ability to work independently & in a team environment
- Strong oral and graphic communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Strong knowledge of general construction practices; including small building construction
- Strong knowledge of plant material
- Proficient at Dynascape Design
- Proficient at Trimble Sketchup and Layout
- Ability to meet additional hourly demands when required
- Valid Driver's license and access to personal vehicle
Where to start?
- Show up on time. Every day
- Be ready to work, have a positive attitude.
- Ask questions, when you don’t know.
- Always look for things to be busy with.
*Benefits, RRSP Plan and Incentive Program are also offered to full time staff.
Contact us today!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office 905-333-6789
Make it big in landscaping with…
- Top-shelf pay
- Leading health benefits
- Matched RRSP contributions
- Defined career paths
- Access to the latest gear and company vehicles
Use this form to submit your application, or email it to email@example.com.