5. Concrete Finisher/Forming Expert (Lead Hand & Foreman)
Dundas, ONApply Now
Cedar Springs designs and builds outstanding outdoor landscapes with some of the finest landscape professionals in the industry. Increasingly finished concrete is both an art but also the differentiator in high quality landscapes. Cedar Springs continues to design the beauty of concrete into our landscape environments.
Who should apply?
We are seeking staff who love working with concrete and understand the science and art that it truly is to both handle, install and finish highly technical concrete installations. We are looking for experienced concrete professionals or foremen, those interested in forming and finishing, or those who have a skilled construction labour background.
- Overseeing all activities related to placing and finishing concrete slabs, both on-grade and suspended
- Managing project materials and resources, including ensuring tools and equipment are adequately maintained
- Load and unload materials, tools and equipment required to complete landscape construction projects
- Assist in all aspects of landscape construction installation
- Operate and use various equipment (skidsteers, excavators, stone saws, plate tampers, etc)
- Drive dump trucks and trailers,
- Float Equipment
- Manual labour (not shy of physical work)
- Customer and quality focus
- Effective communication skills and able to follow instructions
- Team player works well with other trades and crews
- Working alongside crew members to assist with the placing and finishing of concrete
- Consulting plans and drawings to ensure project accuracy
- Evaluating the performance of concrete labourers and providing guidance as needed
- Problem-solving and resolving all issues that may affect project quality and completion
- Maintaining accurate project records as required
- Ensuring the safety of crew members and enforcing compliance with all safety regulations
What else is offered?
- Competitive industry wages
- Overtime pay
- A collaborative team environment
- On-the-job training from journeymen
- Benefits and RRSP options
Please submit your resume to [email protected] or call our office 905-333-6789.