1. Carpenters (Apprentice, Lead Hand, & Foreman)
Dundas, ON & Bradford, ONApply Now
Cedar Springs designs and builds outstanding outdoor structures with some of the finest carpenters in all construction trades. We are currently looking for individuals with a passion and skillset for working outdoors and have a keen interest in fine carpentry & woodworking.
Who should apply?
Experienced carpenters, those with just a small amount of experience, apprentices or those who have a general carpentry background. Mostly we are looking for some great people who are passionate about working outdoors, love to be part of a team, and are especially interested in working with wood.
Why join a landscape company?
Our carpenters are such a crucial part of creating the beautiful structures we design within our landscapes. Whether tying into houses with covered porches, building cabanas, decks, shade structures, screens and fences, we truly do it all. In the winter months we continue our work with indoor renovations, finish carpentry and all sorts of other woodworking jobs.
- Using wood, pvc and composite products
- Perform material takeoffs order and
- handle many different building materials to complete projects
- Precise measuring and cutting of materials,
- Using various power tools with many different building materials
- Framing and finishing work of exterior wooden structures.
- Valid Driver's License
What else is offered?
- Competitive industry wages
- Overtime pay
- A collaborative team environment
- On-the-job training from journeyman
- Benefits and RRSP options
Please submit your resume to [email protected] or call our office 905-333-6789.