The phrase Landscape Construction covers a wide range of subjects depending on your point of view. For homeowners the phrase landscape construction could involve the complete design and construction of a backyard. This may involve more that meets the eye depending on the scope of the project. From the planning to the execution there are many things to consider. Here are just a few factors that can’t be ignored;
- What are the optimal garden shapes and sizes to fit your plan – an important factor to any landscape design
- What to plant in the gardens depending on;
- Weather, seasonal and environmental factors
- maintenance requirements
- plant sizes initially and at maturity
- plant colours and personal preferences
- Where the furniture will fit
- Walkways, patios and paths are a key part of landscape architecture;
- what will the traffic patterns be
- what material to use to build your walkways and patios
- will you require retaining walls
- Drainage – it’s very important to understand how to design and build with drainage factors in mind, otherwise you may feel the repercussions later
- Lighting and sound – if you have electrical or audio requirements now or in the future it is wise to plan for it in the beginning
- Do you want an outdoor structure such as a change room or cabana
- Do you require storage outside – especially important if you have a pool
- Don’t forget about your pets
These are just some of the things that a quality, professional landscape construction professional will discuss with you when you begin planning your project. Working with an experienced landscape design professional will ensure you don’t overlook anything that you may regret later. There is simply no substitute for experience and expertise, and if you are looking for a quality team to work with in Southern Ontario you should consider Cedar Springs Landscaping. Cedar Springs has a very creative team that will produce highly impressive landscaping designs customized to your specific needs and space.
Here are some of the factors that make Cedar Springs Landscaping different from the rest of the landscape construction companies:
- They listen to you and your ideas and work with you to develop the best plan.
- They let you be in total control of your landscaping project and you will be able to change your ideas at any time of the implementation with the appropriate cost reworking.
- They have over 20 years of experience in the landscape construction industry.
- They put their customers and their preferences first.
- They never over charge you for our landscaping services.
- They are always prompt in completing the work as per the agreed deadlines.
- They are always ready to go the extra mile to keep you happy.
Visit our gallery and see some of the beautiful work that they’ve done. If you like what you see contact them for a no obligation consultation to get an idea of what they can create for you.